We almost never drink anything other than water at our meals so it’s a special treat to make this Holiday Raspberry Punch for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. The amazingly great thing about this recipe is that it couldn’t possibly be any easier to buy or to make.
- 2 liters 7UP
- 3 cups frozen raspberries, slightly crushed
- Lime sherbet
- Scoop ¼ cup of crushed raspberries into a goblet or glass
- Add 7UP leaving a few inches head space
- Add a scoop of the lime sherbet on top and your ready to serve
- You can sweeten your raspberries if you desire but between the 7UP and the sherbet, it’s plenty sweet for us.